Gone Right Off MyHermes Collection/Delivery Service

I booked a collection on Monday afternoon for a parcel for a customer. The confirmation email said it will be picked up the next day between 8am and 8pm. No one arrived yesterday, so at 5 minutes past 8 in the evening I contacted Parcel2go to inform them of this. I was told to rebook for today which I did. It’s now 4.08 in the afternoon and still no sign of collection. I’ll give them until 8.05 tonight and then I shall be cancelling. Its a good job it isn’t anything that’s needed urgently. This is the first time I’ve had a problem with them but they might not get another chance.

Have you tried the drop off service Pauline? It’s much cheaper and you don’t have to wait in for drivers who can’t use a satnav!
I had pretty much the same experience with UPS, there’s only 2 houses in my postcode, yet they still couldn’t find me! So now I just drop my parcels off in a newsagents a couple of villages away.
Donna x

I’m wishing now that I had done. Other times when I’ve had things collected by them its always been the same person so he’s not really got the excuse he can’t find me, unless he’s left that job. I don’t wait in for them as a rule if I have to go out I usually put a note on the door saying they are in the porch.

My partner has just had a very similar thing happen and he wrote a stinking review on a popular review site.Reviews are very powerful and often the only form if redress we can give that will make a difference. X