Plus Sellers help

Where do I look to find out when my plus listing ends?? Looked everywhere (well obviously not quite everywhere as I just can’t find it.)

Cassie

I know when it’s coming up for renewal it says something like 14days to renwal when you go into your dashboard.

Mines on 5 days I think as I’ll renew mine one the last day.

I don’t think it appears anywhere in your shop settings Cassie - it’s probably best to e-mail admin and ask them, or check your bank statements for the payment.

Thanks, I will see if I can track when I paid on my bank statements, if not I will email admin. I seem to remember it being some time in October.

It was obvious when mine was due - can’t remember what but something appeared x

I thought there used to be something on the front page right down the bottom of the page. It is a bit hard to find. I can’t see it on mine because I don’t have a Plus account anymore.

Just remembered its not at the bottom of the home page. If you click on the small Green Plus account button next to your name on your shop it takes you to it.

Well, I didn’t know that…thank you Pauline @PaulinesCrafts! So much easier than trawling through bank statements :smile:

1 Like

You don’t need to worry about your Plus Listing expiring- I had a notification from Folksy before it did, so relisted on the last evening, including a few bogus listings so I could use them later if I needed them (now under “hidden”). In my case, I’m not needing to list much at the moment as I have plenty of stock but after the Plus expires, you still have another four months to make up your mind whether to renew. As I had a bad year for sales I’m determined to get my money’s worth!

Thanks Pauline, I found it. That was very well remembered.

Christine @coatimundi why to you only get 4 months after it expires to renew? Can you not just sign up again at any time,
Cassie

1 Like

Yes, Cassie, you can renew at any time. I was just saying that all your listings don’t suddenly drop out when your Plus membership expires, they stay for another four months. My Plus expired in August but I have a full shop (unless it all sells) until November. I have a message from Folksy at the top of my page reminding me to renew but I have until early November to make up my mind… I probably will renew it before everything does expire.

@coatimundi ooh I get you now, I wasn’t thinking about it properly. I was thinking about not renewing for a few months as I will have most of my stock listed before it runs out. It would be nice to sell everything before it ran out wouldn’t it.

That’s what I did @coatimundi I did a big re listing and new listing frenzy just before mine ran out, but it didn’t help much. I haven’t sold anything through folksy since then and that was in August.