Renew plus account

@folksystaff I may be missing something obvious, but I can’t find a way to renew my plus account. It’s due up in 2 days, do I wait until it expires before I can renew?. Cheers Mandie

Someone else was asking about this recently - they are in the process of making changes and at the moment you can only renew once your current one expires.

1 Like

Great, thanks Sasha

Didn’t want to start up a new thread so hopefully someone will see this and be able to help. My plus account runs out tomorrow (22nd Jan). Does anyone know if the dates are inclusive - will it still be active tomorrow? I will be renewing but may have to wait a bit, trying to cram in some listings before it expires and wondering how long I have left to do it!

Roz @OrchardFelts mine has always run until approximately the time I started it rather than to the end of the day and there has been a count down timer on the dashboard telling me how many hours I’ve got left.

Sorry Roz @OrchardFelts I would have presumed it would run out at the end of the last day of being active, but maybe not! I’ve just renewed mine, but am surprised I didn’t get a reminder when it ran out, I just remembered yesterday, oh well!

Thanks Sasha @SashaGarrett and Mandie @ImogenGeorgeJewellery - have spent most of the day editing photo and writing listings . Hopefully I’ll get everything I have got to list listed by tonight. Good job it was a miserable day and there wasn’t much else I wanted to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this problem still ongoing? I cannot find a link to renew my PLUS account. Do I still have to wait for it to expire and then buy a new one?

Yes you still need to wait for it to expire and then buy a new one.

Thank you - I suspected that.