Post removed

I’ve had a posting removed, and the message says to see their feedback, but I don’t seem to be able to see any feedback and I’m totally at a lost as to what I’ve done so wrong. Thanks for any advice. Katie

Was the post removed from here on the forums or from one of the facebook pages? (I’m one of the moderators for the clubhouse on facebook and have been removing promotional posts that should have gone in the folksy shop group page but I’m not a moderator here on the forums so can’t check these logs).

1 Like

I can’t see any of your posts removed from the forum, but looking at your shop I seem to remember one of your items recently being shared on the Folksy Clubhouse group on Facebook, so yes, as Sasha says, if it’s that it will have been removed for being purely promotional.

The Folksy Clubhouse is designed as a place where sellers can ask questions and get critiques on their shops, for all the behind the scenes chat and advice about selling and Folksy. We don’t allow simple showcasing of items there as it quickly fills up the group with “here’s my new item” posts, making it hard for sellers to find important information or get their questions answered, and means Folksy staff might miss critical posts about something not working properly on Folksy. When anyone joins that group, they agree to the rules about not posting promotions, so if we see any we will remove them.

We know that sellers should be promoting their shops/products though, so there is another Facebook group specifically designed for sharing your items - Folksy Shop Group. It just makes it easier for everyone to find what they’re looking for if these are kept separate.

2 Likes

That will be exactly what I have done… yikes, need to engage eyes with page before hitting post!! Sorry ladies. Thanks for coming back to me.

2 Likes

That’s helpful info. Thanks!

1 Like