Print receipt button

I’ve just gone to print a receipt for an order, and because there were three items on the order the receipt has printed off over two pages - but only just,so the first page cuts off just after mine and the buyer’s name, and all that’s on the second page is our addresses! It looks weird and not very much like a proper receipt :frowning: I’m not sure if there’s anything I can do to make it print out more nicely,any ideas?

Claire x

Claire, you can print out the details from PayPal, they are always neat and tidy. That’s what I always do.

Liz
x

That’s what I usually do when I sell on Ebay. I hadn’t thought of doing it here,I do quite like having the Folksy logo on it but I might have to just go with a Paypal one if it looks neater. Thanks x

If you download a PDF printer (like “Cutepdf”), you can print it to a pdf file, then manipulate that so it will print in the format you prefer.

Or you can use “copy & paste” to copy the receipt from the screen to a text document (MS Word for instance) and fiddle about with that.

Lizzie

Thanks Lizzie! I had no idea you could do such things. Had another order last night so the perfect opportunity to play about :smile:

Claire x

1 Like