Problem adding photos to new listings....is it just me?

Ops I did mean to say you can’t but my mobile changed my words

Hi Doug @dougfolksy I am having the same trouble as the other folksters above and can not see a preview of the item I am trying to list either. I am using a main computer, if this helps?

Jacqueline x

Are you still having problems now, Jacqueline?

Just tried again and have managed to list something. Thank you for the fix xx

Here’s a status update from Doug about the problems we had this afternoon

:smiley: :smiley: predictive text :smiley: not to worry hun i managed :slight_smile: @hobbitgirlie1880

1 Like

Hi, I can’t get some photos onto my listings - is using an AppleMac a prob as I don’t have a smart phone!

@rosiejaq I did a couple of listings this morning without any issues and I used to use a Mac so that shouldn’t be a problem. Have you checked the file size and format? Details of what should work can be found here
https://folksy.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/57289-photos-sizing-and-uploading

Thanks - I think it’s more a problem that my Mac won’t find the photos….driving me mad!

Hello @Folksyadmin I’m having real trouble uploading photos to my listings, I have to keep trying to upload each photo again and again, then it FINALLY loads, keep getting that ‘photo error’ thing, but it’s under the 5mb so don’t know why it’s doing that!?!?

Anyone else having problems?

Cheers, Amanda

Yes I’ve been having the same problem for 2 days and it’s really annoying. I have thousands of photos and it’s sometimes difficult to find the one I want only to find it didn’t load and I have to start all over again :triumph:

1 Like

Yes it’s really frustrating to have to start over and find the image again! Maybe @dougfolksy could help pleeeeeese??:kissing_closed_eyes: