QR code link to shop

Hi, this a question for either the Folksy tech team or any other techys out there.
Can a QR code be geneated to be printed to display on craft/market stall so people could scan it and be led straight to your shop.
This would help people go straight to the source instead of typing in details. Could save on buying buisness card too.

1 Like

Yes - I’ve done this. If you google ‘free qr code generator’ it will find you a website that makes QR codes. You can then enter your folksy shop url (or instagram page/ facebook page) and generate the relevant qr code. I printed my qr code onto a piece of card which I got laminated and take to craft fairs.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll see if I can do that. Not very tech minded ,but i do have grandchildren who might help :rofl::rofl:

Over the past two years, I’ve been using a best free QR code generator and it has generally helped my small business to grow by increasing my online presence. I believe I have the know-how and experience to answer this question. With the platform mentioned above, you can create varying types of QR codes depending on your use case. You can easily create and download a copy of your QR code in an SVG, PNG, PDF, and EPS file format so it can be printed with no fuss.

I have mine on my business cards and also on the paperwork I send out with orders.

1 Like

Snap for me too with business cards and on paperwork I send out.