Re-listed items not showing

Don’t know if anyone else has had the same problem but re-listed a few items just now and only a couple showed up. This happened a few weeks ago - there was a thread about it on talk folksy.

Yes I asked a couple of weeks ago. Apparently if your listing has been relisted several times it won’t go on the first page anymore. Only very new listings will be seen on the very first page.

Can’t understand that though, I have the plus account so you can relist your items each day if you want to, that is what you pay your £45 for.

Hi, I have found the question that I asked and the answer is much easier to understand than mine. Yes I do agree really relist or list it should still have a minute on the front page to be seen. The items are still at the top of the relevant search pages though i think. If you were looking for slippers, yours should be at the top if you have relisted.
Here is the link for you

Hi Claire, I didn’t mean they weren’t showing on the front page, I know only new items appear there . They were not showing in the ordinary listing pages, this was happening a few weeks ago until admin sorted it out.