Recycled and Ethical Makes

A book journal made with recycled paper, and made unique with an original collage of upcycled postage stamps:

1 Like

Recycled silver Art Deco Studs!

Sam x

More old table linen corner cast offs!

1 Like

I’ve recycled a secondhand book to make an ‘altered book’ artwork, Two Badgers:

4 Likes

I use recycled papers and fabrics in my artworks, I particularly love creating paper flowers:

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you Sara :slight_smile:

Boys’ knitwear in 100% natural fibres…

1 Like

All my map and chart books use vintage maps and charts so probably upcycled rather than recycled?

2 Likes

Hi! I’m a new seller and new to the forum - and especially pleased to see this thread. All my stuff is made from salvaged, left over, recycled, found or natural materials. I’ve just started listing in my new shop - what fun! More to come. I won’t clog the forum with pics - but just wanted folk to know I’m happy to have found a bunch of like-minded eco-makers! Julie

1 Like

Hi Julie!

As this is a “showcase” thread, you are totally welcome to post as many pics and links as you like! I would love to see some of your items on this thread when you have an opportunity :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

Sam x

My bookmarks printed on 100% recycled card;
https://folksy.com/items/7107615-Eco-Friendly-Bookmark

Hand knitted bows in British wool. Great stocking fillers for men!

Everything but the zips came from a charity shop and the ribbon started life on a chocolate box.

Great to find so many people trying to reduce our environmental impact. I make cards (both prints and original artwork) with recycled paper and envelopes and offer a free personalised message inside with delivery straight to the recipient to reduce the transport distances. Couple of examples below and lots more on the shop! Anyone got any ideas for eco-friendly printing inks??

1 Like

The shop www.folksy.com/shops/LovedandRolled makes jewellery from recycled paper and priceeds support a shelter for homeless people.

1 Like

Thanks Samantha! I’ve just been adding some stuff - and then looking for a place to ask my question - maybe in another part of the forum? Problem is - I don’t know how to categorise my hip bags and hip pouches. There are a couple of options - but there’s nothing that suits them really - not sleeves, bags, cases etc What do you think? thank you. Julie

All our greetings cards are printed on 100% recycled paper

Facecloth in 100% cotton.

1 Like

My linen purses are made from my father-in-laws old linen keks

2 Likes