Relisting items

Hi everyone, Silly question, I have just upgraded to Folksy plus and want to relist items, how do I relist and can I do it all at once? Thanks in advance.

Never mind, I found it.

Go to the Listings part of your dashboard. Click on the wee square to the left of the listing you wish to relist. Go to the word “Relist” right at the top of the page and click it, et voila.

You can list everything all at once by clicking the very top box, which will select all items on that page. You’ll have to do it page by page, if you’ve reams of listings, and you’ll only be able to list each item once per day.

As a Plus account holder, you’re perfectly within your rights to do this, every single day. Bear in mind that this is a contentious issue at the moment. There’s a thread in the Sellers Forum on this subject, that should explain the pros and cons of relisting daily to you. The choice is yours, of course!

Thank you very much for your response Lois, I did actually find it after all. I was thinking about once a week, once a day seems rather a lot. Thanks again.