Repeat customers

does anybody have a system for flagging up repeat customers - so for example you can send them a gift, note etc. Or am i missing something aready on Folksy ?
thanks.

No , unfortunately there is no way of doing it within Folksy, I have asked them to consider introducing it as many of my customers are real regulars and it is nice to thank them for their loyalty.
I have ended up writing all names with dates of purchase in a book I keep by the computer, so if a name sounds familiar I can see what they have bought before. Not ideal !

1 Like

I keep all order address labels on the conputer as word documents. Very easy to search their folder with ‘search within option’.
If I have any thought I recognise a repeat name or address I ( I.e. the computer) always search the labels folder as I like to acknowledge, say thank you for returning.

1 Like

thanks - yes - i am relying on my memory for a name and then checking through orders if somebody sounds famiiliar which doesn’t always work .

I hope I eventually reach the stage where I have to check whether my buyers are repeat customers! At the moment I can virtually recite the names and addresses of my customers off the top of my head! lol

1 Like

As I type up a delivery note for every order as a word document I can just go down the list if I think I have a repeat customer

1 Like

I have a spreadsheet with all my orders with the names and addresses, so if I enter a name that already exists it autotypes the same name. For example in case what I have written doesn’t make sense, if I type Joanne and I have sold something to someone else called Joanne, her name will automatically pop up. I either then enter, if it is the same person or carry on typing the surname if its a different person. I’ve had a couple of repeat orders but they have told me about the previous order so makes things simple.

1 Like