Returning to Folksy after a long time- any advice?

Hi Everyone! I’m almost ready to re-open my shop after a couple of years doing other projects. I’m still doing eco-responsible kids clothes, mostly organic cotton and some reclaimed fabrics. I’ve got a photographer to take pics as mine are awful and the photos on here have really sharpened up since I last had things in the shop! I’ve tried to keep up with the (HUGE) changes, but anyone got any advice for my re-start? I’m really excited to be back!

Hi Becky, welcome back! The only thing I can advise is to keep up with the forum, as any changes are usually discussed here, and if you have any questions, there’s always someone who can come up with an answer, Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck with your new shop - sounds really exciting.

Why not try and join in one of the listing threads on here? They help you keep motivated and have other like minded Folksters who are great at giving help support and advice.

I am currently involved with this one…

I can only agree with Margaret’s comments. It would be great to see you on the forums.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Thanks guys! @JAustenJewelleryDesign , I’ll have a look at the listing threads but I don’t think I’ll be able to get one thing on a day! @Louisa15 , I remember you from when I was on here before, nice to see a familiar face :slight_smile:
I’ll keep looking on the forums and try getting familiar with the new (ok, new to me!) formats.
Thanks again!

1 Like