Share your Folksy High Fives 2021

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you Katie :heart_eyes_cat::hugs::heart_eyes_cat:

Its a great feeling well done :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I reached 4,500 sales this week and I’m in the Belle and Boo business guide :slightly_smiling_face:
(I was granted a license to use their fabric designs in my work)

4 Likes

Well done Martine. Very well deserved xx

Thanks Helen x

1 Like

Yay! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I sold my Beside The Lake bead loomed pendant at the Folksy Local Christmas North West Market! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Just sold another pendant! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been branching out a bit, getting a bit more adventurous with my jewellery, very happy with how well this one worked.

1 Like

https://folksy.com/shops/reladesigns
It’s a very exciting week for me as I have a pop up shop in John Lewis Cambridge after applying to the Great British pop up. The first 2 days have been amazing and although I’ve taken alot of my products out of my Folksy shop for the week I have been busy promoting Folksy on my business cards and when talking to Customers. Although I live just outside Cambridge this is the first opportunity I’ve had to sell in the City.

9 Likes

So last weekend I was supposed to be picking up my Dad from SW Scotland, and taking him to a physical Craft Fair in Cumbria for a lovely day out and hopefully some sales.

Instead we had Storm Arwen - wind and snow brought trees down so we couldn’t leave his cottage, and cut off the power. No electricity meant no lighting or cooking or central heating or hot water, and also no mobile signal at all! Luckily there is still an old log-burning hearth so we got by heating pans on a fire.

Meanwhile, somebody placed an order in my Folksy shop, taking my total to 200 sales :grin:

9 Likes

Yesterday I made my first sale on Folksy, posted it off this morning.

Woo Hoo!

10 Likes

I hit 100 sales this week by selling one of my needle felt Christmas cards. Absolutely over the moon that my little shop has reached this milestone in just over a year.

Robin greetings card, birthday card, Christmas … - Folksy

9 Likes

My Easter Swoopy has been added to the Folksy Easter Gift Guide :+1: :hugs: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

A sale yesterday took me to 400 sales on Folksy. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations Alison :tada:

Thanks Helen x

Congrats @FluffStuffCrafts and @LakelandLoom :partying_face:

We’re moving the Folksy High Fives thread to a shiny new one for 2022! You can find it here: Share your Folksy High Fives 2022

I’m really looking forward to sharing and celebrating your achievements with you all this year :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’ve plucked up the courage to create a Folksy page. I work full-time and am a wife and mum, but I love my hobby and would like to share my ‘makes’.

p.s.No oysters were harmed in the taking of photos :smiley:

9 Likes