Shop Banner and logo

Hi, I’m just starting to open a shop, and wondered if I can use a banner and logo that I originally bought to open an Etsy shop. But after reading reviews and comments about Etsy, I have decided against it.
I had the banner and logo specially made, so I don’t know how I would go about using them on Folksy. That makes me sound really silly. But I haven’t done anything like this before, so it’s all new to me.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Lesley

So long as they are the right size (optimal size 978x200px, but at least 978px wide and 80px tall, copied from my shop appearance section) and right file format (JPEG or PNG) you should be absolutly fine to use them (assuming no mention of etsy in them obviously). If you go to shop appearance in your dashboard you should be able to upload them to your shop, click on the change your banner button, then browse for it and upload it.
Sasha

Hi Sasha and Stevie, thanks very much for your suggestions. I am now happy with the way the banner looks. I will be able to start adding stock over the next few days.
Thanks again.
Lesley