Shop page not loading

Nope. Hours later and still can’t see my Stats. :thinking:

Hi Doug thanks for sorting the problem but stats are still not showing for me, I just get a blank screen. Do you have any idea when this will be fixed please?

1 Like

Thanks Doug. She’s fine. It was a commission Siamese Cat and she’s so pleased with it I don’t think she minded at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is anyone else still having issues loading their Stats page? Mine’s been a blank all weekend, and it’s still not coming up. Have written to Folksy team but not heard back yet. :neutral_face:

Hi Doug,
Any idea when the Stats page will be fixed? Mine’s been blank since Friday morning. Thank you.

My stats seem ok @Bimblebird

I don’t know what the problem is - I can access the rest of my shop but no stats page. I hope the Folksy team get back to me soon…

I have a blank page for my stats on my iPad and yet I can get them on my iPhone. :thinking:

Same problem for me. Just getting blank page when trying to check my stats. Been like it for a few days now.

I can’t change the order of my items in Shopkeeping, so my shop is looking untidy… I see that Amanda at @bowerbirddesigns was having this problem 5 days ago…

Yeh I was! Although mine seems to be OK now, as I moved some items around yesterday?!?

1 Like

Perhaps it’s just me, then! :neutral_face: I’ll have to try again…

Is anyone else having problems loading their dashboard? I’ve been having to refresh my dashboard page at least 3 times everytime I want to access it because I’m getting the timed out error message. This has been going on for at least 2 weeks. Other pages seem to load OK just not my dashboard.

Hi yes been happening to me and for same two weeksish

1 Like

@dougfolksy - is there a problem with the dashboard page?

Hello – I’m having a look into it, now – is this still ongoing?

Oh, and just to check – is it the dashboard home at https://folksy.com/myprofile that is being slow and sometimes timing out?
That’s what I’m scanning the logs for at the moment – please do let me know if it’s any different.
Oh and, of course, thank you very much for bringing this to my attention!
Doug.

Hello again – yes, I can see some slow queries in there holding things up. It’s no particular one, it’s more a few in combination, which makes sense as the dashboard aggregates a few sets of data.
I’m investigating ways to speed things up, now.
Thanks,
Doug.

Hello – I’ve been looking into this this afternoon.
I’ve made some of the queries more efficient and have put a cache in for the total sold value.
This means that maybe one of your visits per day might be slow put that they should be pretty snappy after that.
Could you let me know how you get on?
Thank you,
Doug.

Sorry Doug @dougfolksy , only just seen this! I think you’ve cracked it…the first load was slow but it did load properly and subsequent visits to the dashboard have been really fast! Thank You :star_struck:

1 Like