Shop Stats showing Zeroes

Morning @Folksyadmin is there a problem with the stats updating for today or has no-one really visited either of my shops in the last 24 hours, or every apparently?

Thank you. xx :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

I’m the same, a big fat zero for the last 24 hours :confused:

There’s a problem - I know for a fact I should have views on at least 1 item as my OH was checking that various links to it worked. No word from admin as to when it will be fixed.

Hi there, I also noticed there weren’t any stats for the last 24 hours. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Question - could someone let me know how you can get more info on the Miscellaneous section of the stats?

1 Like

It’s definitey (another) website issue. My Google Analytics said I had 46 visitors yesterday, Folksy says zero.

1 Like

Yep - my listing from yesterday has 28 likes from the daily thread, so definitely had some visitors.

@Fabisha - funnily enough Camilla mentioned this in another thread recently - apparently the misc stats relate to people clicking through from an app like Facebook. I think I also remember reading that if you’ve clicked through items yourself then they also appear in misc (but I could be making that bit up!!)

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, my miscellaneous figures are always much higher than any other category :thinking: so I was wondering what it was made up of. I’ll have to delve a little bit more, thanks again

1 Like

Misc includes people using apps on their phone where they have to leave one app and finish the action in another eg going from a post in the facebook app to your shop on chrome browser, the leaving of one app breaks the chain so analytics can’t track back to find out where they came from. So misc includes facebook, instagram, twitter and numerous email apps (you will see the separated out where people have been using them on a computer). As more people use their phones rather than a computer the misc figure is going to go up.

4 Likes

I had wondered what might have happened and also had zero figures.

1 Like

Stats are back up and running (for me at least)

2 Likes

They are back up for me too @SashaGarrett

1 Like

Thank you Sasha @SashaGarrett the stats are back up for me as well. Strange no-one from @Folksyadmin said why this happened.

@SashaGarrett Thank you, that’s really helpful