Should I list these?

I have just made this and listed in other places, but I’m not sure they’d be classed as handmade. What do you think?
Donna x

Check with admin whether it fits their criteria for handmade before listing, just in case.

I’m not sure of this one Donna, there are T-shirts which have been hand printed on here and I’m pretty sure those aren’t hand made but hand finished like your robe.

Thank you for your replies. I hadn’t thought about asking Folksy lol
@Folksyadmin are these allowed?
Donna x

Are they dressing gowns which you then have embroidered onto if so then I think they are considered handmade as you are adding your own designs onto another item, but I think you’d have to mean if the gown was made by yourself or not.

I have a couple of tote bags which I bough the plain bags then I added embroidery, fabric painting, beads, buttons and gave them a hand sewn lining. They are consider handmade.

1 Like

Thanks Eileen, They are dressing gowns which I embroidered. I think I’ll list one and see what happens :smile:
Donna x

Personally if it has been Personalised in some way, I would say it was a ‘non-commercial’ item, and therefore I think you would scrape by with Handmade with no problem! Mx