Show your WIP and come back later to show it completed

The dish is beautiful Joy :heart:

Thanks Helen and loving the wood turning Andy.

2 Likes

Thanks, the glass work is also first class

1 Like

A camper van tote bag in the making. I’m currently waiting (very impatiently!) for some buttons I’ve ordered to arrive as I can’t add headlights till they get here :frowning_face:

2 Likes

bracelets nearly completed, but then have to be hallmarked

2 Likes

Yay, the buttons finally arrived and I was able to finish off the camper van tote bag. I’ve really enjoyed making this one.

https://folksy.com/items/7232880-Camper-van-tote-bag-in-pale-beige-with-pale-blue-floral-and-polka-dot-camper-van

1 Like

That’s lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished, turned out pretty close to my doodle. (Edit that I thought I had shared a few days ago)

5 Likes

Now finished - here is the final artwork. It’s going to be used as a card design for Christmas or winter birthdays. Just thinking through options for framing - I normally frame under glass but am considering using rods for hanging or other methods… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This was work in progress for a quite some time…I finally finished it and listed in my shop yesterday!

1 Like

I got side tracked with some fordite commissions but the first pair of surfite earrings are now finished (I just don’t have the appropriate beachy props for them though)

3 Likes

This is a cherry bowl I rough turned about a year ago. I will fill the hole with clear resin and finish over the next couple of weeks. The bowl is a large one at 18 inches diameter.

2 Likes

This pic was taken yesterday morning, the embroidery on this bear is now complete and I’m currently finishing the sewing up

will be back in a couple of days when she is finished

3 Likes

5 Likes

Weaving miniature baskets out of paper. Slow and steady with good music to work to.

7 Likes

Finished weaving my little baskets.

7 Likes

At last my new bear is finished, I will be listing her in my Folksy shop tomorrow…she took just over a week so not too bad but I had problems with the head and this was the 3rd attempt…no idea why just the way it goes sometimes.

www.folksy.com/shops/Bearlescent

5 Likes

aw that’s lovely

2 Likes

Thank you x