Show your WIP

I started a grey/white/yellow baby blanket for a friend last night. Loving the large chevrons and I think the colours will work well.

1 Like

I LOVE this

And this is the end result…just about to list them now.

6 Likes

hopefully all the lining in these cases will be sewn up by the end of today

3 Likes

@RPDesigns they’re adorable!

oh these look very cute

Love the colours on this

1 Like

Finally finished my wedding doll.

3 Likes

This is my latest artwork, ready to be painted and then made into card designs and tags. :blush:x

7 Likes

Some collaged postcards I’ve been making to add to journals I’m making.

3 Likes

These are so pretty.

1 Like

Love your WIP Melanie x

Here’s my finished artwork :blush:x

4 Likes

Due to various things going on at home I have been out of the making loop for some time but am beginning to get back into it now. Decided to have a go at an “action” model - still a bit of work to do but pleased with how it is going so far :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All so productive I have done nothing for a while and spent yesterday sorting out fabrics etc. May have some WIP soon, fingers crossed.

This is so interesting to see, as I’ve just been looking at the finished item. What a difference, from this stage, to the finished hare!

This is my current WIP - the bit on the right is the actual book, sitting in the press, so I can add a “back” to it and get it ready for the covers. The bits on the left will become the covers - hand marbled paper from Jemma Lewis, purple leather and deep purple paper to make the end-sheets of the book.

4 Likes

needlepoint embroidery with leather, this will be a triple tile hanger quite a way to go yet then the tiles will be gently padded and finished with petite beads around the edges

4 Likes

Knitted new colourways

3 Likes

these are lovely :blush:

1 Like