So confused, how do you get folksy shop favourites?

Hello there, ive had a folksy shop for quite some time but never really tried to sell alot on it until a few weeks ago, i’m so confused with the site, how do you get people to favourite your shop and items? i know on etsy you join promotion teams and help each other to be seen. what do you lot do on folksy?

Hello
I was confused at first but everyone is so helpful on here.
You have to promote your shop as much as possible. There is the daily listing thread were we all pin and love each others items.
There is the thread for promoting each others items cab remember what it’s called.

You xould join in the love an item from the shop before you thread and there is a pinterest one too.
Hope some of this helps

Here’s the daily listing thread.

Or show off what you have listed on this one

Here’s the link to the promotional thread I couldn’t remember what it was called

thanks so much, its all muddled my brain! xx

Here’s the link to one thread which you can use

and another where we pin a item from the above shop

If you click on Talk it will bring up a drop down menu and in that drop down menu is a list to the different parts of the forum one is called ‘ShowCase’ if you click in there you’ll see lots of threads were we all promote each other.

I’ve just tried to click through to your shop but it’s not working you might want to contact folksy admin as your link is broken.

We are supposed to be able to click on our shop name that’s in blue in your posts but when I do that it comes up Shop not found.

ah ok, thanks x