So very (optimistically) odd

When I opened back in 2010 I was so busy on here that I never filled up my Etsy shop that I opened at the same time and I closed my eBay store. Sadly it didn’t stay busy after the changes were made a couple of years back. If I was still busy I would happily just sell on here :slight_smile:

I had 4 sales on here in the whole of 2015, so far in 2016 I’ve had 3 not a vast amount I know but I’m hoping it’s a sign of things to come :slight_smile: Luckily I sell enough offline to friends & family to keep in profit (just!) and we don’t rely on my money to pay the bills

1 Like

I wished I never got a plus account again as my sales have been not that great.

Would of made more sense to just pay as I went. :pensive:

Sorry but I have no idea why you think our government has anything whatsoever to do with what we as individual artists and crafters make and are able to persuade customers to buy.

Maybe this is not the place for a political discussion.

3 Likes

Hi Dottie :slight_smile: Still quiet on here for me, 6 sales this month but even that is better than last year on Folksy so yes maybe a glimmer of hope, nowhere near the good old days though. Thankfully okay elsewhere and up on last year. 2 sales on here last week came via Instagram which you kept on at me about, thank you!

2 Likes

That’s hopeful then! Fingers crossed!

Yes, that is what I am going to do after my 4 month runs out I think. Have a much smaller shop than I have had previously - maybe with my best sellers in!

Yay! I knew Instagram would work for you! Well done on your sales - good start to the year! x

2 Likes

just had my first sale in nearly a year…so picked up for me too!

2 Likes

Yay! Great news @waifsmum

Blimey, just had three sales today!! One was after a lovely share on British Crafters @dottiedesigns. Just when I was wondering if anyone was out there!!! Now teetering on the verge of 100 sales just 2 more 2 go!!!

Ah that’s great! I know British Crafters belongs to me but it really does work - sometimes just being able to show your work to more people I guess! Well done! @DewDropCrafts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Julie, @DewDropCrafts, I’ve just taken you to your 100 sales. Congratulations! I’ve loved your shop for ages and finally took the plunge today to do my Mother’s Day shopping.

1 Like

OMG! Thank you so much Helen @PocketfulCreations !! I have had a particularly trying week and you have just made me stupidly happy!! :laughing: xxx

2 Likes

@DewDropCrafts - funnily enough I have just posted on the sellers area bit, I’d had nothing for ages and then three sales taking me to 100 too. How bizarre - but very welcome bizarre - congrats to you too!! :smile:

1 Like

I know, I’ve had 5 sales in two days, didn’t even manage that at Christmas!!! Well done to you too!!

4 Likes

Glad to be of service :smile:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Hi 5’s all round :slight_smile:

1 Like