Something for me!

I adapted a pattern from a dress I cut up, so I hope to make some dresses for myself. Il probably make them too late and the weather will be cold again.

1 Like

It may be an “unfinished project”, relegated to the bottom of my craft stash, if it doesn’t go well ha ha!

1 Like

The dress looks great! I finally made myself a very large blanket! Here’s a very embarrassing picture in it!

4 Likes

Wow, that come up much bigger than I expected!! Wish I’d put a bit more make-up on now haha!

2 Likes

That’s a lovely picture! And a lovely blanket too! x

Haha, aw thank you very much @BigBirdLittleBird! :blush:

So now the (really) hot weather is here I finally did the espadrilles. You can buy the soles and then just follow the instructions to stitch the fabric part. I went for sandal style ones using a chinese silk from Hong Kong - what do we think? They’re my first so I can get a feel for them. Might try some Liberty fabric ones next!

4 Likes

I made these meaning to sell them but since the coins were bought back from a family holiday and I like the tiki design too much they have been put on permanent loan to the other half and I might have to find a ladies shirt with the appropriate cuffs so I can wear them myself.

2 Likes