Something very exciting has appeared in your Folksy shops

Looks good and it has shown that I’ve got most of my activity from the Daily Listers Thread (although I’ve been rather quiet online this week) Will be nice to see if I make it into a gift guide without having to check all of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks brilliant. Will be fun to see what happens over Christmas.

2 Likes

You have to be signed into Folksy to favourite an item or a shop Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE , but yes all favourites will show up here.

You’re right @Knittingtopia, going back to the top of the page isn’t ideal, especially if you have loads of activity. Changing it would mean making the page a continuous scroll and that might happen in the future. We’ll see if we can sort that out.

Glad you like it @dawnsneesbyjewellery. I can’t take all the credit sadly (although I would really like to). @dougfolksy has been busily beavering away at this for months :blush:

Oh! this is great, I never knew I have two items in the gift guides, now I do yipee.
I’ve favourited a item from each of you above.

3 Likes

It will only show the products added to the gift guides recently too Lynn @erkinwald because it’s only just started recording them, but going forward from today they should all be there.

1 Like

Oh fab! especially as I have just seen one of my items added to the Gifts for Animal Lovers Guide cue ‘big cheesy grin!’

1 Like

Check again @flowersandfrolics :smile:

1 Like

That’s brilliant, thank you so much @sianfolksy @dougfolksy… Xxx

1 Like

Thank you Folksy! This is really useful information and a great incentive to persevere!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s fab - thank you Folksy team!

And thanks for the Gift Guide adds :slight_smile:

Thanks very much, its brilliant. I will be using that in the future. More reasons to love Folksy.

Fab! When fellow crafters take the time to fav my items I like to go and return the favour and now I can do that on Folksy as well as everywhere else

Thank you for the info Camilla :smile:

Thank you! Brilliant! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good question @maram !

So, YES, anything you favourited before Friday 16th and favourite again will show up (as it has not been created as an “event” yet).

However, anything you re-favourite going forward from the 16th will NOT show up as an event. An event is a one time only thing (to stop people ‘unfavouriting’ and ‘favourating’ again etc).

Is that clear?

Thanks,

James.

1 Like

Gosh that’s a great as it give us an idea what’s been going on with our shops :smile:
Oh my I didn’t know one of my Christmas decorations was in the Christmas Decorations Gift Guide. So a extra big thank you for whoever decided it was worth it :smile:
Doing a happy dance :smile:

oh my and big thank you to all you lovely people who have favourited some of my items over the last 6 days :blush:

1 Like

OK - This actually just made me cry. No Gift Guides and 1 activity of 1 item favourited 5 days ago. That’s it. If ever I was in doubt about renewing my plus account I’m not now. :frowning: *shuffles away…

That’s great, especially knowing when something has been added to a gift guide or Folksy favourites, thank you @dougfolksy (and I hope I don’t break it, I have a talent for breaking software, but I’m sure it will be able to withstand me!)

1 Like

What a great idea. Thank you. I’m often too busy making and promoting to look to see if anyone has favourited me and I have no idea if I’ve ever been in a gift guide. I’m really looking forward to seeing what’s happening with my items.

1 Like

Hello @dottiedesigns / susan,

That’s not an emotion we designed for! Thanks for the feedback though - we’re going to mention on the page that “events” only started on the 16th October 2015 so all the favourites and follows accumulated before then won’t show (this is just intended as a stream of events not to track “all time” favourites or follows which can be found in your dashboard links).

So don’t worry, be happy :smiley: