Stamps going up again

Just had notification from Royal mail that there will be price increases from March 26th,
1st class increasing by 2p for letters and 3p for Large letters. weighing up to and including 100g to 67p and £101 respectively.
2nd class to rise by 2p for letters and 3p for large letters weighing up to and including 100g to 58p and 79p respectively.

small parcels up to 1KG first class £3.45 and second class £2.95
…2 KG first class £5.50 and second class £2.95

Medium parcels up to 1 KG…first class £5.75 and second class £ 5.05
…2KG first class £8.95 and second class £5.05

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Brenda :blush:

I wish my wages would increase as quick as all of these price hikes :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks Brenda! It may be time to review my prices again.

Sam x

1 Like

Thank you Brenda. What a pain!

Indeed. they will price themselves out of the market soon…more people to cross off the Christmas card list to compensate…sigh

Thank you, taken note x

Thank you for letting us know Brenda x

Thanks for giving the heads up Brenda, 3p for large letters, crikey! :crazy_face:

thanks @teabreaks :slight_smile:

Thank you, useful information…

Julia :thought_balloon:

Glad I bought a book of first class stamps today then!

Many thanks for the heads up on this, bit of a pain and for those who rely on this it is making life a little bit harder. Jacqui

Thanks for the warning. I think it is the same time of year that they did it last year - but it means having to check all my postage rates on this and other sites.

Stock up on stamps now!

Thanks Brenda, will finally have to increase my postage after years of keeping it to the wire. Of-course the hard backed envelopes will cost more to send to me now too!!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, useful to know

Thanks for posting this Brenda - I hadn’t realised so will review my postage too! :grinning:

Thanks for the heads up Brenda. Thank heavens for the bulk listings option on postage as I shall have to review my postage prices before 26 March.

Yes, same here.

1 Like