🌟🌟🌟 20 FREE LISTINGS! - STARTS at 6pm on Friday!🌟🌟🌟

Thanks @HilaryP, I think there was a problem with the timestamp on the listings as it was showing as one hour earlier than it was, i.e. I listed at 6.20pm and the listing showed up as 5.20pm.

me too Pauline.
Jayne

This would be a great offer if it wasn’t for the fact that I’m constantly getting β€˜Photo error’ when trying to upload my product images. They are within the file size recommended and I don’t normally have problems. Any solutions please?

EDIT - I tried with a different browser and that seemed to work.

We’ve had a look at your account and your support query now and we’ve waived those fees, Rachael :slight_smile:

Thanks Camilla @folksycontent! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you Folksy. My shop was just about to slip into retirement. But I have decided to give it one more go, so used half of the 20 free listing to relist some of my best patterns, and the other half to list some actual knitted items: baby garment and keyrings. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Brilliant idea I had let my shop lapse for the past few months but, now restocked. Hopefully I will have some success with sales too.

1 Like

Thank you Folksy for the brilliant free 20 uploads over the bank holiday. It’s great to have your support! Thanks also for adding my Seahorse Happy Father’s Day card to your father’s day card Gift Guide this year.

https://folksy.com/shops/HandMaidSW