YAY! It's Folksy Friday Day - GET INVOLVED!

YAY!! It’s here! It’s Folksy Friday!

Just in case you’re not sure what Folksy Friday is or how you can get involved, here’s what it’s about…

Folksy Friday day is dedicated to the amazing people making and creating across the British Isles – so today and over the weekend we’re offering everyone who crafts, creates, prints, paints, solders, knots, knits, stitches and sketches, the chance to fill their Folksy shop for free, and then share their creations with the world using the #folksyfriday hashtag!

Please please join in, stock up the shelves of your Folksy shop for free (free listings last until midnight on Sunday!), tell everyone you know, tag them, repost our graphics, use the hashtag, retweet, pin, post, whatever you can do help us to spread the word! Then share doing and listing, tell everyone what you’ve found on Folksy, share your Christmas wish lists and favourite finds. Create a Folksy Friday theme and post it on your blog or Pinterest - anything you like to get the word out there about all the amazing people and things available on Folksy!

Read more about it here https://blog.folksy.com/2018/11/01/try-folksy-free

Have fun - and we hope you all get lots of shares, follows, views and sales!

6 Likes

Yay! I’ve created a group board on Pinterest for Folksy Friday Day if anyone wants to join and do some pinning?: https://pin.it/t7k5iez3emiimy

You’re all welcome to add your latest creations - the more the merrier! I’m planning to do a blog post with a link to the board later today, as well as some tweets. x

2 Likes

@folksycontent HI, are the free listings limited ?

I’ve shared a few faves on instagram. Going to start listing some new things in my shop soon. @GrimmExhibition I believe everyone is getting 20 free listings to use.
@folksycontent are the 20 free listings available all weekend or just today?

I believe it’s 20 free listings to be used between now and midnight on Sunday.
And the very thoughtful people at Folksy haven’t forgotten about Plus sellers either, as we already have free listings, they’ve extended our year by 3 days.

4 Likes

@bekokodesigns and @konyskiw are right, every shop gets 20 free listings - and they’re available from today right through to midnight on Sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aah I didn’t know that. Thank you Folksy :slight_smile:

Thanks for confirmation. The main info made it sound like there was unlimited free listing until Sunday.

I’ve joined the board, thanks!

1 Like