Stats Not Working at all

@Folksyadmin Is there something wrong with the Stats function? Yesterday and today I haven’t been able to access my stats, I just get a blank screen which I click on the Stats function.

Could you please let me know if there is a problem and when it would be sorted.
Thank you

My stats are working fine. My web browser (firefox) recently updated - has yours? That sort of thing can cause problems.

1 Like

Thank you Sasha I haven’t noticed any recent updates on my Chromebook but will have a check now.

I’m new & my stats don’t seem to be updating, do they only update every so often?

They update every night at midnight (or there abouts).

Ah thank you so much :):grinning:

If you want more hour by hour type stats you need to link your shop to google analytics (and I can’t remember how to do that off the top of my head, if you like I can look it up in the morning)

OK thanks, once a day should be enough or I might start obsessively checking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve learnt to take the “last 24 hours” to mean the previous day, not the exact last 24 hours.

Although I think the stats clear at midnight, it seems to take 2-3 hours for the previous day’s stats to show up (whenever I go to look at my stats at this time of night everything is at 0), so don’t worry if you go to check just after midnight and it looks like no one has visited.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: