Surge in views

Hi everyone,
Has anyone noticed a sudden surge in views over the last 2 days? Mine have gone up dramatically.

YES!!! I’ve noticed exactly that. I was beginning to despair as they had dropped right down to virtually nothing and then suddenly there’s been a lot more over the last 2 days.

Well, me too, just gone up to double figures, is this it girls, is this the start of the Christmas frenzy! Oh wouldn’t that be nice!
Quite exciting,
Suzzie x

2 Likes

Yay! Me too, I had a huge surge of views in the last 2 days after a couple of weeks of hardly any… Long may it continue.
Irisblue x

Same here, It’s nice to know we are getting found :slight_smile:

Love your photos @adienandirisblue! That’s something I need to work on as mine aren’t great so am interested in scrutinising good examples :slight_smile: Your jewellery is beautiful too and I creaky like the picture showing you working.

That was supposed to be really like but the way I feel this morning Creaky is just as apt! Ha ha!

1 Like

Yes, me too! :slight_smile:

Yes, yesterday’s figures are noticeably higher. Am wary of getting excited yet, though, as they do generally seem to be erratic…

6 views again, had this number the other day and they are probably mine, doing my bit of promoting, so my guess is a big fat zero.

Thank you… @MillieMoth

It takes a lot of shots which can be very time consuming, but after several goes there always seems to be one which makes the grade… thankfully :slight_smile:

You have some lovely pieces too.

1 Like

my only surge is when i am editing photos - i the forget the surge is due to me looking at my own shop & get temporarily excited : - )

2 Likes

The only time I get a surge in views is when I promote in the forums. The rest of the time, views are absolutely dire (less than 5 a day, even at the weekend). :sob: Thank goodness for my website and the ‘other place’ - views are high on both and converting to orders.

1 Like

Yes I surged from 1 to 6 yesterday! Views, not sales obvs!

Er, no. Mine have been a big fat zero for the last 2 days! They were OK before that, weird.

It says I had 27 views of my holly bowl this week an increase from 0 last week, well yes that’s exactly right as it was only listed this week! This is reflected in the total increase in views for the whole shop so not sure how reliable the figures actually are.

I rarely get double figure views here. Get a lot more sales proportionate to views here though so that bits good

No surge in views here I’m afraid. I’m desperately hoping things pick up soon. My shop feels like the Mary Celeste. :cold_sweat:
I’m promoting like crazy all over the place to no avail at the moment.
It’s great to see sales happening on the front page so some folks must be shopping.

Karen

No! if I don’t post new stuff and promote I get rubbish views.

I think most of my views are me checking my own shop! I had a boost the other day when I added new prints and had cards in the favourite finds though.

1 Like