There is hope for everyone!

I’ve been on Folksy for just over 10 years. Yesterday I got my congratulatory Folksy 100th sale email!
I NEVER thought I’d get there, especially since the last time I had a sale was the beginning of December and I was stuck on 98 - and this time of year is always dire, so I wasn’t hopeful that it could happen for a few months yet.

I’m still a real world, craft fair, talk-to-the-customer type of person, I’ll never feel that at home selling online, this last year has proved that to me but still, I feel right chuffed that I made it.

So to all of you who think about giving up - don’t. I’ve put a huge amount of time and effort into trying to make online work for me and sometimes it felt I was getting absolutely no response, but in the end, I got there. Just keep plugging away - there’s a great community attached to this, (not like the American lot - been there, done that, removed myself!) and that has been a great source of encouragement along the way too, just join in and interact - you don’t feel like you’re completely on your own out there then.

42 Likes

Congratulations Silvana! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations, you have gorgeous items you deserve it, onwards to the next milestone! :hugs::tada::smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Well done! x

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Yay! congrats!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulatons Silvana, you have a wonderful shop so full of gorgeousness.

1 Like

Congratulations! It’s always great to hear a good news story!

1 Like

Congratulations :clap: :partying_face::100:

1 Like

I love your shop.
Your post is encouraging. Still waiting for that sale.

1 Like

Congratulations, here’s to the next 100!

1 Like

It’ll happen, just hang in there!

1 Like

Congratulations and well done, it’s nice to get that :100: email :slight_smile: :rose:

1 Like

Well said and congratulations :partying_face: x

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile: I love your designs. Here is to the next 100 xx

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

So pleased for you. Well deserved.

1 Like

Congrats Silvana! Onwards and upwards!:grin::100::boom::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! Also thank you for the encouragement, I love the community here on folksy.

Thanks Lou

1 Like