Unable to post pictures in listing

Just listed another and it was ok so I went back to the first and edited it again to correct the description. Worked. That’s lucky.
Obviously something is amiss though as it broke on me half a dozen times.

Hello Joy
Have just listed an item ok, but site seems to be either slow or hesitent.
Think they have a little hiccup.
Regards Adrian

1 Like

I’ve been finding the loading photos function quite slow today.
They either load normally or randomly time out.
However, they loaded absolutely fine when I tweaked the resolution slightly.

Sarah xx

1 Like

Hello – sorry, I should’ve replied to this thread yesterday when I got back.
The issue with the images was the image service cache misbehaving and required its being rebooted. That’s not something we’ve seen for a long while but have now seen twice in the last month so I’ll need to be keeping an eye on that.
As for the issues reported for last night, I’ve been having a look through the servers and service logs and can’t see anything that suggests we were having site-wide issues there. I’ll keep an eye out, obviously, and stay tuned to this thread to see if anything else crops up.
In the meantime, if you could let support know about any issues they are brilliant at collating those and suggesting what a problem is to me if there is one.
Sorry about any frustrations anybody may have had, and thank you so much for letting us know about them.
Doug.

Thanks for your hard work Doug and apologies for disturbing your evenings. Hope you get time off in lieu for callouts !!

Oh please don’t apologise for letting us know about issues – you are doing us a big favour!

1 Like

Many thanks for your reply
Regards Adrian

1 Like