Unable to relist

Is anyone else unable to relist? Iā€™ve been trying for about 3 hours on both my iPhone and iPad. When you click on the dot next to the relist button nothing happens. Very frustrating :pensive:

Iā€™ve got that too :frowning: seams to be so many problems with the site at the moment. I also had trouble editing the stock level on a listed item earlier. Finally got it in the end though.

Iā€™ve just ā€˜copyā€™ listed 8 in the last hour or so without any problem.

Joy xx

Couldnā€™t relist using the ā€œselect whole pageā€ button but was able to relist items individually.

I couldnā€™t relist the whole section either, I had to go through and tick each box individually.

I was able to relist everything yesterday, but donā€™t seem to be able to today. I can relist them individually though too ā€¦

Yep! Same here! Ticking each individual box! Oh what funā€¦

It seems like one thing after another is going wrong at the minute! Frustrating!

Looks like itā€™s not possible to ā€˜select allā€™ on the manage listings screen, which is a javascript error (though you should be able to select multiple items by ticking the box alongside each one). Itā€™s also affecting the delete listing function. Dougā€™s investigating it.

Yep, weā€™re feeling it too. Thanks for bearing with us :hearts:

2 Likes

I wondered whether this was a deliberate policy by Folksy given that many shop owners donā€™t like whole pages being relisted! Ho hoā€¦

Ok that should now be fixed!

1 Like

Wow problem after problem, I havenā€™t been ignoring your comments, I couldnā€™t get into folksy forums on my iPhone :pensive: so pleased the relisting issues have been sorted, thank you Folksy :sunglasses: