Folksy Ltd

Unable to relist

(Samantha Grant) #1

Is anyone else unable to relist? I’ve been trying for about 3 hours on both my iPhone and iPad. When you click on the dot next to the relist button nothing happens. Very frustrating :pensive:

( Carol ) #2

I’ve got that too :frowning: seams to be so many problems with the site at the moment. I also had trouble editing the stock level on a listed item earlier. Finally got it in the end though.

(Joy Salt) #3

I’ve just ‘copy’ listed 8 in the last hour or so without any problem.

Joy xx

(Roz) #4

Couldn’t relist using the “select whole page” button but was able to relist items individually.

(Joanne Joyce) #5

I couldn’t relist the whole section either, I had to go through and tick each box individually.

(Jennie Mead) #6

I was able to relist everything yesterday, but don’t seem to be able to today. I can relist them individually though too …

(Sarah Atkinson) #7

Yep! Same here! Ticking each individual box! Oh what fun…

(Sarah Atkinson) #8

It seems like one thing after another is going wrong at the minute! Frustrating!

(Sian ) #9

Looks like it’s not possible to ‘select all’ on the manage listings screen, which is a javascript error (though you should be able to select multiple items by ticking the box alongside each one). It’s also affecting the delete listing function. Doug’s investigating it.

(Sian ) #10

Yep, we’re feeling it too. Thanks for bearing with us :hearts:

(Heidi Meier) #11

I wondered whether this was a deliberate policy by Folksy given that many shop owners don’t like whole pages being relisted! Ho ho…

(Sian ) #12

Ok that should now be fixed!

(Samantha Grant) #13

Wow problem after problem, I haven’t been ignoring your comments, I couldn’t get into folksy forums on my iPhone :pensive: so pleased the relisting issues have been sorted, thank you Folksy :sunglasses: