User testing on your Folksy shop

Hi
Here’s a useful link to test out what people think of your shop/product/website http://peek.usertesting.com/
It takes about 24 hours to get a response but it’s quite interesting and it’s free. The person who tested mine was good but got a bit distracted by all the other lovely things on Folksy :smile:

1 Like

I have used it but it’s very much USA people testing and then you get all the junk emails from peek testing.

I’ve found most of the tester tend to leave your shop and then look just at Folksy itself. You need to do quite a few of the test to get a real idea as really peek testing want to sign you up for their services.

Yes the one I had was from the USA and hadn’t heard of Folksy; he has now though :wink:
I haven’t had junk emails yet as a result of this though, so far so good. It was very weird seeing someone looking at my page and the feedback I had was quite useful.

Thanks for thisTanith - Interesting - I haven’t heard of this - looks like it might have limitations but I’m giving it a go!

1 Like

I’ve done a few of those, with similar results to Eileen - I think because the testers are asked for their opinion on “this website” they don’t focus on the shop they were directed to, and quickly wander off. A lot of them hit the “Talk Folksy” button!