Variable menus

I generally use my iPad to manage my Folksy account, through Safari. I don’t know whether this is specific to the ipad but I find that every time I click on ‘menu’ I get a different list of options. Is it possible to standardise the menu? I can’t always see the option to view my shop or my account and so I end up hopping around pages to find the right menu.

I use the iPad and iPhone just check on the iPad get the following when I tap on Menu. What iOS are you using?

I’m on 15.7.1
If I’m on the search page I get a random menu of shop functions.
If I’m in shopkeeping I get the menu title in a different place but at the moment it doesn’t seem to do anything!

I think I know what you mean now. For sometime I have had unresponsive buttons ie. Tap on the menu and does not work, have to reload Folksy and start again. Thought it was my iPad but now looks as if on Folksy dealing with macs.

1 Like

Hey @WonkyTowersCrafts sorry that this is causing you bother. We’re currently in the process of updating our pages so on newer pages, such as search, you’ll see a slightly altered menu than on the older pages. Over time these will all match but it’ll take us some time till we get there.

1 Like

Thank you. It’s helpful to know that you’re working on it. I am always in the quandry of whether I am th only one with this problem or whether you IT guys actually know it’s happening - hence my posting. I think my main frustration is not being able to access everywhere from everywhere, if that makes sense!
Thanks for all you do to keep things running for us.