WANTED: Christmas Gift Guide Ideas

Might need a lot of gift guides some really good suggestions here

Gifts for alcohol lovers (because alcohol is always my fallback gift, and we don’t all want gin!)
Gifts for pampering.
Gifts for the spiritual.
Gifts for remembrance.
Gifts for positivity.
Gifts for the rude (I’m looking at you, naughty step gang :laughing:).
I want to say gifts for long distance love… but I can’t see a great amount of items.

1 Like

she who has everything already
a touch of luxury
the just because gift list
gifts for good mood
gifts to feel fab

1 Like

Unusual Jewellery Gifts - for someone looking for something different

1 Like

What about searching for popular hobbies (http://www.notsoboringlife.com/popular-hobbies/)

You could also look at something like Marmalead keywords and seeing what subjects are most searched?

and seeing if any of these would be good guides?

Also, not sure if it’s been mentioned, but “Babies 1st Christmas” does well for me on Etsy (I make stockings, gift bags etc.

Sarah

1 Like

Hello, I’ll add a couple of ideas too:

Gifts for bookworms
Eco-friendly gifts
Gifts for Cyclists

1 Like

Hey Camilla! I’ve got the perfect idea :wink: I’ll have to dm you to chat more about it but I definitely think I have an idea that’s trendy unique and not to competitive that might be worth a whirl.

Pastel Christmas - Pastel and rose gold is a big aesthetic these days, lots of pastel influencers on social media who love to shop small and also you can be super niche with various interests in this area such as -
Pastel Gifts for Lovers of Kawaii (Younger aimed audience interested in Japan / Can link to anything fashion / stationery / general art product etc )

Adorable Gifts for Small Pet Lovers - Ofcourse I’d put this :wink: hehe but there’s a niche market for lovers of guinea pigs , hamsters, rabbits and more thats not considered and they have a big passion for small pets and love to show their love of them in uniquely creative ways anytime of year not just christmas.

Gifts for wellbeing - Lifes to stressful as it is, people are dealing with mental health and anxieties by themselves daily but more are talking about it today and creativity is one way of coping and combating this ( art is therapy as they say!) . Maybe some awesome folksy shops have diy kits they can do by themselves/ things to do with family or kids to / mindfulness items / self care practice and other such ways to express creativity and nurture your mental health at the same time.

Katie x

2 Likes

Individually crafted Christmas cards:

1 Like

Perfect Wine Lovers Gift !

1 Like

@konyskiw. Ooops sorry just added when sewing. Didn’t read properly. Thanks for the heads up!!

1 Like

A reminder this thread is about ideas for gift guide themes, not items to go in them (it’s easy to forget when you just see the last couple of posts and they’re all item photos).

2 Likes

Something for people who really have a thing and a love for textiles. They are possibly searching for antique fabrics or really unusual patterns and vintage and embroideries, and will have knowledge about designers etc.They have a love of texture and age, so usually looking for something old, but not the generic upcycled route. They want a one off probably, and high quality, and a bit unusual but not quirky if you get my drift.

3 Likes

How about
away with the fairies gifts
magical creatures gifts
wildflower meadow gifts
The above 3 are a smidgen selfish…
gifts for rainy days
gifts for day dreamers

1 Like

Gifts for Beach Lovers
Gifts for Sea Glass Lovers

1 Like

Is it too late for new mentions but just back from walking the dog and thought about these

Christmas gifts for:

Monster lovers
Sparkly girls
The big night out
New year brides
The house proud (stylish things for tidying things into or up)
The not so house proud
Bah humbug The summer child (for those who need reminders of summer)
The budding writer (hand made paper and journals Etc)
The friend with benefits (:grin:)

None of these fit my stuff :grinning:

1 Like

Scrolled through the list so apologies if I’ve missed anything and are duplicating:-

Gifts for crafters
Gifts for parents
Gifts for grandparents
Gifts for couples
Gifts for newly weds
Gifts for in-laws

Apologies also if any of these are not niche enough :smile:

1 Like

Gifts for petrolheads/ gearheads

2 Likes

Just had another thought but probably too late now. Gifts for VW camper van enthusiasts? :grinning:

2 Likes

Maximalist Christmas? Featuring decorations, gifts, etc that hit on the trend for dark jewel colours, feathers, gold, bold, baroque, mash-up (like cactus tree decorations for example, mixing seasons) etc?

Celestial Christmas? Galaxies, stars, northern lights, planets, etc

Nautical Christmas? Like, seaside theme decorations (narwhals, fish, whales etc)

Christmas Weddings and/or Engagements? Decor, gifts etc?

1 Like

Giving a gadget? How about a handmade case to go with it . . .