Weekly Art Chat 7th - 13th April 2014

Morning, happy Wednesday everyone!

Fab river scene Trevor. Your daffies and Tulips are gorgeous - I really love spring flowers, they’re so colourful.

Lovely lavender card Hazel, so simple and very effective.

Here’s my new listing, this is the view from the popular Ty Coch Inn Pub on the beach at Porthdinllaen on the Llŷn Peninsula (just below Anglesey) in Wales. It’s a truly beautiful place, a lot like Cornwall but without the crowds and not as far for me to travel.

2 Likes

Ah, that’s nice Stephie - when I was doing watercolours I did a lot of pictures like that, mainly out of my mind’s eye, and it’s a style I really like

not sure how to do this, or if it will work…not even sure about an avatar…but hey…help…lol

trying posting today’s new listing

How do I post a listing picture then?
can’t find any instructions on how to use this forum…ha ha…I am going to drive you all insane with questions…lol

Hi Brenda!

There’s some tips here, including how to post a picture:
Tips for using the forums

thanks Sian…trying again

1 Like

OK…sorted…next to find an avatar that isn’t “brown!”

Thanks Sian…I got the message saying it is better to edit than do another message, so I clicked on the pencil on the last message, where it says edit but when I clicked on that, it came up “are you sure that you want to abandon your message?”…that’d be a NO then…so I am having to do a fresh message…By the way…if you are the “treat” manager…where’s my chocolate?..

1 Like

Hi Brenda great to see you here :slight_smile:
I’m on my phone at the moment so can’t see the same view as you but to change your avatar you go to your profile preferences link at the top somewhere then edit the picture and upload you usual picture :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

Hazel

1 Like

Hello Brenda, nice to see you’ve finally arrived! :smile:
http://www.animated-gifs.eu/emoticons/0020.gif

1 Like

Just wanted to scare you Trevor…lol…and thanks Hazel I have just chosen a new avatar…just to confuse you all

1 Like

Nice to see you’re in the pink Brenda…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful Painting Brenda! Hi I am in too!!!
lot’s to learn Jeanie x

1 Like

Hey Brenda!!! Big waves :smiley:

1 Like

And Jeanie too :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Waves to you Too Steph!

2 Likes

Hi Jeanie great to see you here too

Hazel

1 Like

A wave to you all!
http://www.animated-gifs.eu/emoticons/0022.gif

Waving to all you newbies!lol You’ll soon find your way around and adding clickable links is easy!

Love that river picture Trevor, one of your best, and your daffs are nice too.

beautiful lavender Hazel

Brenda, your landscapes get better and better!

Stephie, I think I’ve seen that one before? lovely scene.