Weekly Art Chat W/C 10th August

Hope you are OK, Margaret, and not hurt. I hope that the damage to your car wasn’t too bad and can be repaired without much difficulty.

Thanks Pam, I’m not hurt at all, it was a low speed collision and it’s just a dent in the boot which I’ll not get fixed. Just a bit of a shock to hear the crunch as the car hit solid metal! Not a good way to start a mega busy day!

Glad you are OK and hope that the weekend will be more relaxing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

afternoon all.
Glad you are ok Margaret…no matter how small a bump, it shakes you up and is upsetting…and the noise is always far worse than the damage. I hope it is ok.(and you too)
We didn’t get the promised rain here…just a small shower this morning and that was it.
I have been busy painting…just need to take some photos.
waving to everyone
just listed this one

1 Like

Morning everyone. We’re dog sitting this weekend. I was told he gets into bed with you after his first walk at 6, which is true…but he doesn’t stay there for long. I’m too nervous of leaving him unattended in the house and don’t want to put him back in his crate so I got up with him. He’s now asleep on the kitchen floor and I’m wide awake :confused: At least I can get on with some painting :joy:

Eek Margaret I hope it hasn’t dented your confidence as well as your car.

Brenda your woodland is lovely.

Morning/afternoon all.
Well we never got the threatened rain which was odd, as some of the family just 3 mile away, said that it had rained on and off all day !!
I hope everyone has a great weekend…

Your woodland is very pretty Brenda, love the pathway, just like the ones I love to go down when I go walking.

Stephie, it’s not dented my confidence. If anything, now it’s already dented I’m less afraid of denting it again! :smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone

Looks like you have all been busy. I have been busy painting …

Jane :smile:

Lime Leaf

1 Like

Your art is very colourful Jane! I struggle sometimes to understand and fully appreciate abstract art, but I do love vibrant colours! :smile:

1 Like

WIP, my fascination with stitching cats of all kinds continues. This is about 10 days work of about 2 hours per day.

The finished picture will be of two tigers in the snow :smile:

1 Like

This is lovely Margaret, you must be very patient! :smile:

Thank you Jane, stitching helps me relax, it’s good therapy!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend…I have done a few painting and hope to do some listing tomorrow