Welcome to the Discourse forum usability test!

Think we are…had to log out just before…

just arrived - my first thought is do the photos have to be that big, or can users make them smaller so as not to dazzle us with their splendour?

1 Like

Agree - they are HUGE!

1 Like

Can we be Buddhist for the week please:)

1 Like

what??? wah, not 20 characters apparently. incidentally, why can I see two windows with me typing twice? what is that for?

Hello All

I’m on my phone too at the moment so thought be good to see how it works on this option too …

Seems really easy :slight_smile:

Hazel

oooh look at me, I’m all meerkatted up!

I’ve changed my avatar and now I’m going to try uploading a photo.
I’m hopeful that my name Joysofglass will have sorted itself so it is no longer split over 2 lines (no idea why as it’s no longer than other names which fit on one)

OOh it won’t let me because I’m a new user. I’ll try another post in a minute when maybe I will be old.
Joy xx

this is all a bit much for my tiny brain, but i’m looking forward to finding my way around! :smiley:
the new forums look great from what i can see so far though! x

I’ll have a look at trust levels shortly and update you all to level 1. There are limits to things like how many topics you can post depending on what trust level you are.

1 Like

Liking where the ‘Folksy Talk’ appears on the top bar.

Or did it always appear there and because its highlighted we’ve only just spotted it?!

I had that too Joy and I’m even older than you I think :wink:

I got the same message when I tried to add a photo, but it doesn’t explain why or when I would be allowed to.

1 Like

I like the ‘in reply to’ thingy…if you click on it, it opens the original post you’re replying to.

I changed my avatar, but what does the profile background setting do?

Just changed my avatar now feels like me … with my daisy :wink:

Also just updated my profile “about me” can someone please check and see if you can see my email address or is it just me as I’m logged in …

Hazel

I can’t post pictures yet, please can you enable me Sian :slight_smile:

I can’t see your e-mail @HazelRayfield, just your website

Thank you Ciesse :smile:

Hello - just having a look around :slight_smile: