šŸ‘‹ Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

Hello Gemma, welcome to Folksy! I hope you enjoy your journey and look forward to seeing you in the forums x

Hi my name is Jackie and I have re opened a previous shop with a new name and new content. Mockery Crockery
Incorporates my ridiculous collecting (or rescuing as I see it :slight_smile: ) of vintage crockery, my love of swear words and my Dadā€™s talent as a sign writer of over 50 years.

Itā€™s a bit naughty and I appreciate it wonā€™t be for everyone as some are a bit swearyā€¦ If youā€™re not easily offended take a peekā€¦ There are also some not so naughty pieces.

https://folksy.com/shops/MockeryCrockery

1 Like

Weā€™ve just had our first sale at Max, Matilda and Me!!! Yay!! Thank you for your continued support and likes!! Have a grrrrreat day!!

Congrats on your first sale! Thereā€™s nothing quite like that first sale excitement. Hereā€™s to many more! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Di

2 Likes

Sorry about the silly squares in between the emoji (not sure what Iā€™ve done - it did that last time which is why I deleted it!!) :confused:

Thank you!! Weā€™ve just put up a charity baby grow listing to celebrate our first run off print!! Yay!

Hello all, Iā€™m new here and trying to figure my way around! Thereā€™s so much to read!

Iā€™m an artist and illustrator from Newcastle, studied painting but now prefer to do a bit more drawing and photography (itā€™s less messy!) and recently decided to try and make a small living from my work.
Everyoneā€™s shops are so inspiring here :smiley:

Iā€™d love any feedback on my shop so far if anyone has a moment. https://folksy.com/shops/jessicabell

Peas and love :heart_eyes:

Jess x

Hello Everyone!
I am Ola and Iā€™m very new to all of this, set up my Folksy Shop on here a few
weeks ago. I make knitted and crocheted home accessories - pouffes, rugs, baskets, cushions etc. You are very welcome to visit me at https://folksy.com/shops/Olinek and www.zurihouse.com I really hope you like it:)
ola

Do you actually physically make these Ola, because nowhere in your description does it mention this, and when talking about your website you say 'usā€™
Folksy is a site that is dedicated to people who make things in the uk by hand, by themselves.

Hello Iā€™m new hear. Not sure if I am doing well or not. Feel free to take a look and let me know. Thank you

Hi my name is Michelle - I am new and havenā€™t got a clue where to go from here - listed some of my cards but not even getting many viewings! Any tips on what to do next please?

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Keely and Iā€™ve just opened my store KPCuts! Iā€™ve been thinking of opening a store on Folksy for a while. I am a papercut artist, I turn pretty paper into pictures using my trusty scalpel. I really want to run a successful business on here so any tips you can throw my way would be amazing! I look forward to seeing all your beautiful work and chatting on these forums xxx

Hi Everyone,

My name is Pooja! I used to be on Folksy before, but I had to close my shop down because of health reasons. Im now back with some beautiful handmade accessories for little girls! Quite summery! :slight_smile:

My shop is:

www.folksy.com/shops/PetitBonbon

xx

Hi, Iā€™ve just joined today - am looking forward to navigating my way around - getting a little lost here at the moment :slight_smile: Just wanted to say hello really. I am a felt artist in Cornwall and soon to be leaving a teaching job to work self-employed as an artist. Exciting but a little terrifying tooā€¦arrgg. i love the shop designs and layout hereā€¦I hope Iā€™ve posted in the right place?!
Rowena

Hi everyone!

I started out on Folksy a few years ago but had to put it to one side and never really got it goingā€¦ Iā€™ve just started afresh with a new name, a new look, a more focused theme and new products. New to these forums though so thought Iā€™d say hello and try and pop by more often!

Iā€™m a freelance naturalist/editor but need an extra source of income so am hoping to combine my passion for nature with my love (well, obsession really!) of making things, so am selling various items with a nature/wildlife theme.

Hope to chat to you all more soon!

My new shop is:
https://folksy.com/shops/NatureCrafts

Liz xx

Looks like I missed this topic when I was looking to introduce myself. I posted my introduction here:

Hi my name is Niki Connor from Connor Interiors and I am brand new to Folksy this week - very exciting. Even more exciting is that I made my first sale on day 2 - I am really hoping that this is not just a fluke and that the sales continue - fingers crossed!. Anyway I make personalised greeting cards for any occasion and it is something I love doing - I love nothing more than coming up with new designs and sharing them with my customers. A lot of my business is through friends and family but I wanted to give Folksy a go to see if I can expand my small business - I am really looking forward to being part of the Folksy community and discovering new products from you established sellers - and of course welcome any tips or advise on selling on Folksy.

Hi Everyone, I have just joined Folksy, and am still learning my way around. I love knitting dog clothes and ladies accessories and will be adding more shortly, taking advantage of the Ā£45.00 deal, so you will be seeing plenty more of me. I live on the Norfolk Coast and have 2 wonderful Brussels Griffons. I started knitting again after 40 years when my partner got Cancer, and my needles have been clicking ever since in hospital and doctors waiting rooms, and anywhere where I have ending up waiting for hours. I am pleased to say Pete is in remission now for 5 years, but Iā€™m still clicking and currently have 140 items in my inventory, they will take quite a while to add, I guess. Iā€™ll look forward to reading more in the forums, as I am always keen to learn what fellow artisans have to say.

Hi. I am newā€¦and my mishaps will confirm that! Strangely, I favourited my own shop. I did not know that I did that until today, when I was looking at shop activity thingy it showed who liked my shop and items and I was one of them!!!. Can someone please tell me if I can unfavourite my shop? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am Daizey May and still struggling to be noticed, I love what I do , but not the brightest button in the box when it come to technology , feel I need help xx