What a lovely community!

I’ve only been back a short amount of time here on Folksy and the Folksy forums and I just have to say what a lovely friendly community it is here and I just want to hang out here all day long! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and I enjoy looking around and getting to know everything and everyone.
Like a few others I had a shop on Folksy a few years ago which didn’t do very well but I did really well on the other well known site, but like many I’ve come back due to various reasons and I’m so glad I have. There are so many very talented people here and what I’ve seen being posted here on the forums is wonderful! It does work posting pictures and links to your items to be seen on the forums as yesterday I clicked on a lovely wooden bookmark and ended up purchasing a few items from the sellers shop, so yes it works! Here’s a shout out to the shop I bought from @CraftyNature check out her shop, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
Looking forward to spending time here with you all and keep creating and making!
Altaira

18 Likes

What a lovely sentiment Altaira, thank you as a long standing Folksy seller. I love it on here have tried the dark side and another site but no where as lovely as Folksy. Have made some good friends on here as well.

5 Likes

Welcome back to Folksy @AquaStudioCrafts

2 Likes

Thank you Caroline.

Thank you Bearlescent

1 Like

Welcome back to Folksy Altaira!
I have just found and followed you on instagram, but it may be worth adding a link from your shop :purple_heart:

Hi GlintBeads, there is a link, if you go to my bio I have a link to my shop on Etsy (where I sell jewellery) and under it is my link to my Folksy shop. Thanks for following and I’ve just followed you back too!

1 Like

Welcome back Altaira :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you DaisyWings

1 Like

I meant a link to your IG page from your Folksy shop.

Ah thank you, forgot to do that

1 Like

Welcome back Altaira, I too love being part of the Folksy Community everyone is always friendly and helpful to each other and there is so much talent! Thank you so much for the order and shout out :blush:. I’m off to find you on Instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you Crafty Nature, looking forward very much to what I ordered from you :smile:

1 Like

What a lovely positive post too - the community is what’s keeping me going on here and determined to make a success of it, after 15 years on a certain other platform it’s wonderful to connect to a genuinely helpful community (and helpful staff too!). Hope Folksy goes really well for you this time around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Lonely Spoons, I hope it goes well for you too and I agree very helpful staff on Folksy too and they’re so quick to respond too!