What are you making this weekend?

I hope you’re all having a productive weekend, for the first time since Christmas I know I am. We’ve made three new master patterns for mould making and I’ve just finished cleaning them up :slight_smile: Now for a cup of tea

1 Like

Just finished a robin for a friend

And am working on my new textured glass bowl designs, this one just came out of the kiln

And now I’m using new mould to design a fused glass dragonfly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A mess of my tax return!

3 Likes

They look great! I love glass, wish I had the space and facilities to work with it too :frowning: I’d love to make my own glass cabs to set into our jewellery

Not as much fun :frowning: I’ve only just registered so i’ll be in the same position next year. I hope you sort yours out x

I’m making a mess in my workroom today. Cotton and bits of fabric everywhere as I am making a bag at the moment. Just come on here for a short break before I go back in and pick up all the bits of cotton and scraps as they get stuck in my vacuum rollers if I vacuum them up.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I used to teach textiles and I’d drag all sorts of bits home which would get stuck in my hoover x

To add to the textile bird and glass dish, I’ve also just finished my first crochet project, a huge granny blanket using an Attic24 pattern.

I’m having a lovely creative day but I should be writing an essay for a part time Masters I’m doing!

2 Likes

I’m making some ‘Mother’s Day’ oven gloves…all cut out but not sure when I will sew them up as I am about to get a visit from Daughter, SIL and granddaughter!

2 Likes

A custom order doggy coat. In polka dot blue Fleece Lining. Especially as the little doggy is having her hair cut Mon, so hope to get it done by then.

3 Likes

Makings some up some valentine’s cards for Folksy and also for a shop order …

4 Likes

Multicoloured coasters this weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

Im determined to kick myself up the derriere and get on with my keepsakes. Il make some for birthdays and mothers day.

3 Likes

I’ve literally just finished this. It’s all sewn together now and cover buttons have been added.

4 Likes

I have Holy Communion cards to be designed, with some lovely roseary beads that l got from a lovely seller on here

1 Like

I’m making favour boxes with a mix of champagne and blush ribbon

4 Likes

Working on a Swarovski family canvas for a lovely customer so my house is covered in sparkles

4 Likes

I’ve been working on this beaut!

4 Likes

These are so cute!

1 Like

Wow! So many amazing makes and talents x