What are you working on

Working on far too many things at once here!
I’m working on the third in my series of floral prints and using the reduction method, (where the one lino plate is slowly cut away after every pressing), it’s starting to get tense. The third colour is about to go on and it’s up to how great the registration is as to just how many will be good enough to make the finished edition.
Gary is working on three lino plates at once, glutton for hard work! :smile: He is also experimenting with monoprints, hopefully coming soon to our Folksy shop :smile:

Thank you! The customer has said she will pay for both sets if they do turn up. I thought that was really good of her.
Rosalind x

1 Like

Another one of these :smile:

5 Likes

I had a customer order for a floral drawstring sunglasses pouch. I really loved how it turned out so I am making a few more! X

I’m also working on a pair of socks, a winter shawl and a wash cloth.

Oh what a beautiful dish .

Aww! thanks @Textiletreasure . Still sweating over that darn photo today . I have listed the particular item , but STILL hoping to take a better pic !!!
Another beautiful birdbath @JoSara . Sadly I daren’t encourage the birds to my garden , being a 3 cat
owner. :frowning: ( owner ?!! more like servant!!)

At the moment I’m just finishing off some kumihimo braids. So glue, and cotton are everywhere lol. I have plans for turning them into more extravagant necklaces.

1 Like

Oh ta. :smile:

Know that feeling, I’ve got a card that says ‘Dog’s have owners, Cats have slaves’. So true. And we’ve only got the two. :smiley:

I’ve put our bird bath in a flower border and the blackbirds and sparrows happily use it with no casualties yet. And that’s with at least two houses each way having cats too. The birds must keep an eye on the cats an hop in when they know they aren’t around.

Just made this gift box, quite thrilled at how its turned out.
Wondered if it may be an idea to sell them on here in flatpack style?

3 Likes

I am currently working on a gift box which will contain 6 blank note cards. Still have to make the note cards and envelopes. Very pleased with the result so far!

Esterina. xx

1 Like

Love the crochet butterflies…miss my crochet but sadly my hands won’t let me grip the yarn any more…so I paint…I always have 3 or 4 paintings on the go at the same time…can’t bear the thought of getting bored…

What lovely boxes.
I’m going to get my Christmas head on I think.

Thought I’d show my work in progress, I got a fair amount done last night as the baby actually went to be at 8.30 woohoo!

Men’s toiletry bags, new style: As you can see I’ve constructed the outer of the blue ones, just finishing off the red ones tonight. Then it’s zips and linings (not my favourite!)

1 Like

Thank you Brenda, I know I think I have a groove in my finger from the cotton yarn that I use! Fortunately the missing parcel has turned up with no postage on but luckily I have the proof of postage. The local Post Office has refunded the amount the customer had to pay to collect the parcel and my customer has paid for both sets of butterflies. Although I did give her a discount for being so understanding.
Rosalind x

im thinking about listing these as pet I.d tags or keyrings or both! been sawing out ‘Lennie’ (my cat) heads in preparation :smile: I think he quite likes it

7 Likes

what a beautiful model he is :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m making sombrero keyrings for engagement party favours, Jack was not impressed with my first attempt :smiley:

5 Likes

hee hee! he’s not sure is he :smile: …another ginger boy!

1 Like

I’m working on this as a custom order.

Which will look like this eventually

1 Like