What do you eat for breakfast?

What do you have for breakfast? I normally have hot cofee…x2 egg and toast.

1 Like

Rice Krispies they’re boring but I like them :smile:

2 Likes

I love a toasted wholewheat bagel, cut in half, with a fried egg (not runny!) and a slice of cheese in between.
Or a toastie. Coffee is must!

2 Likes

I usually have cornflakes or weetabix with dried mixed fruit and a sliced banana :smile:

1 Like

Fresh fruit salad, Greek yoghurt, black strap molasses and linseeds with a weak cup of tea. Can’t cope with coffee until lunchtime!

1 Like

Cornflakes, yummy but im hungry soon after.

1 Like

a big bowl of porridge with milk and a bit of sugar! it fills me up before work! when im off tea and toast with honey on it - I love honey :bee:

1 Like

I’m not saying, on the grounds that it might incriminate me…

4 Likes

Brenda, this has intrigued me quite a lot…

I have coco pops- got to kick start the day with some chocolate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t always feel hungry first thing so start the day off with fruit and a few cups of tea. Liz.

1 Like

Porridge with a nice cup of green tea.

1 Like

opps ! nothing yet … better go have something ;)!

1 Like

Now it’s a little bit cold in the mornings I’m on the porridge! Apparently it’s national porridge day today too… I also like and egg, poached on toast : P

1 Like

A glass if orange juice, bowl of Saltana Bran (with extra raisins), 2 mugs of tea, 2 tbsp. laxative syrup ( TMI!!!), 1 litre of water!!!..xx

You guys are so healthy. You put my breakfast to shame! :blush:
In my defence, I exercise regularly and am hungry often :wink:

Some days it’s just a smoothie. Others it’s porridge or Soreen with a cup of milky coffee.

Jennie, I am very good friends with the biscuit barrel

1 Like

Porridge with water and a dollop of honey from my bees.

http://folksy.com/items/6529490-Spring-Bumble-bee

Yum! I’d love eggs for breakfast… perhaps I should sometimes.
I have porridge every day, with a spoonful of honey. I can’t have dairy products, so it’s made with soy milk, but I’m so used to that now, that it tastes “normal” to me!
I’m a hobbit though - I eat a “second breakfast” at about 9-9:30am - toast and coffee!