What does this mean?

you’ve not written anything about yourself in your profile, that’s why you’ve not got the autobiographer badge.

You were granted Autobiographer, I just got his one, yay me lol.

1 Like

@Louisa15 Thanks! Didn’t even know that bit was there!! All filled in now :slight_smile:

Is it similar to a Noddy badge??!! , if so I really really want it ! ha ! :smile:

1 Like

@AliDufty Not really but perhaps someone could make you one?!

:slight_smile: hehe I got 6 too I wish they were all pretty colours though lol!

3 Likes

@paperchainsandbeads Oh yes! A rainbow of badges! Printable maybe too lol!

1 Like

Have no idea what it is…but feeling all competitive already!

I’ve got it too x

I had 5 yesterday and just got another one! Not sure what I did to earn it though!
Rosalind x

I’ve just become a ‘leader’…
Ohhh well what can I say…What an honour :wink::wink:. I would like to accept this glittery badge, and I’d like to thank my Mum & Dad for giving me the nudge to start selling my creations, and …oh erm … I forgot where I was for a moment :blush::speak_no_evil: hehhehheeeeee

Karen :rainbow:

3 Likes

I don’t have autobiographer and I have a long bio on my shop…so that is nonsense then
Back to school

Just become a Leader which apparently allows for some lounging… can someone pass the grapes please, can’t quite reach from this chaise longue :smile:

1 Like

Brenda, you need the bio in your forum profile to become an autobiographer. These badges are all forum related.

Yes I have just become a leader not sure what the lounging means but I haven’t time at the moment maybe I will get some done later!!

I’ve also become a ‘Leader’ so does that mean I’m now a ‘Pied Piper of Folksy Talk’ and will be leading everyone in a merry dance :wink:

As an experiment I just successfully added a question mark to the title of this thread! :smile: So leaders can change thread titles and apparently categories too. Hope the power doesn’t go to our heads!lol

Oh! I’ve just got a leader as well, up to 7 now, such heady heights.
Haven’t a clue what it all means or what you do with it.
Lynn x

thank you Margaret…I hate bad grammar and punctuation !

Lynn, on each badge if you hover over it, it will tell you what it’s about.