Folksy Ltd

What is the best lunch to have?

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #1

What is your best lunch to eat? mine is Chips, salad, and vegetables. Gabrielle.

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #2

My favourite lunch is couscous and tuna.
Yummy

(Sarah Lambert) #3

Water Biscuits and Brie or Gouda, the trouble is i know it’s not the healthiest thing but I love that combination.

(Kelly) #4

Where to start? lol. I think over everything I could possibly eat I’d go for Sunday roast all of the time! That’s my most favourite! x

2 Likes
(Hobbitgirlie1880) #5

I forgot about Sunday roast.
But then not had one since Xmas.
My oven broke :frowning:
So I’m doing everything on the hob or in a really rubbish grill oven thing. Boohoo

(Kelly) #6

Awww, sorry to hear that Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880. x :no_mouth:

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #7

That’s okay just means once I saved enough I can have the best dinners ever :smiley:

1 Like
(Kelly) #8

I hear ya! x :wink:

(Rachel) #9

Giant cous cous with chilli humus, black olives and cherry tomato’s - my summer favourite

(Tina Martin) #10

I’ll go for Sunday roast too, roast spuds, veg, beef/chicken, yum. :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Lowri of Twinkle and Gloom Art) #11

I love a spinach and cheese panini. mmm

1 Like
(CopperTobi) #12

Hard to say… I’m not picky :slight_smile: Just anything I fancy :slight_smile: Sometimes bit of couscous, sometimes pasta salad sometimes… ehhh to many to write down :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Samantha Stanley) #13

You lot seem awfully healthy-It’s cheese on toast for me!!!

Love Sam x

3 Likes
(Diane Mc Kechnie) #14

a bowl of homemade tomato soup and a homemade roll for me!

2 Likes
(Sasha Garrett) #15

The one that the other half puts in front of me where I don’t have to lift a finger, doesn’t happen as often as I would like.
Sasha

4 Likes
(Minerva) #16

I’m not sure I have a favorite lunch as I like so many dishes.
But I just had pasta with a mix of augergine pesto / pieces of fresh tomato / grated cheddar cheese and it was yummy. After a long walk, I’d say that’s an ideal lunch!

(GlassJunkie) #17

As a special picnic treat we take poached salmon - sometimes smoked salmon steaks from Aldi - on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes with some large prawns and a big dollop of seafood salad sandwich filler or mayo. De-Lish!

(jal) #18

We made our own caramelised hummus the other day with tinned chick peas. Caramelise the sliced onions by frying in a little olive oil with balsamic vinegar and brown sugar (dessert spoon of each); put the chick peas in a food processor, or mash with a fork and then add a dessert spoon of natural yoghurt and a dessert spoon of olive oil and blend. Lovely with bread sticks.

1 Like
(Pauline Hayward) #19

Tomato soup and ryvita’s is what I eat a lot of at the moment.