What is the best lunch to have?

What is your best lunch to eat? mine is Chips, salad, and vegetables. Gabrielle.

My favourite lunch is couscous and tuna.
Yummy

Water Biscuits and Brie or Gouda, the trouble is i know it’s not the healthiest thing but I love that combination.

Where to start? lol. I think over everything I could possibly eat I’d go for Sunday roast all of the time! That’s my most favourite! x

2 Likes

I forgot about Sunday roast.
But then not had one since Xmas.
My oven broke :frowning:
So I’m doing everything on the hob or in a really rubbish grill oven thing. Boohoo

Awww, sorry to hear that Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880. x :no_mouth:

That’s okay just means once I saved enough I can have the best dinners ever :smiley:

1 Like

I hear ya! x :wink:

Giant cous cous with chilli humus, black olives and cherry tomato’s - my summer favourite

I’ll go for Sunday roast too, roast spuds, veg, beef/chicken, yum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love a spinach and cheese panini. mmm

1 Like

Hard to say… I’m not picky :slight_smile: Just anything I fancy :slight_smile: Sometimes bit of couscous, sometimes pasta salad sometimes… ehhh to many to write down :slight_smile:

1 Like

You lot seem awfully healthy-It’s cheese on toast for me!!!

Love Sam x

3 Likes

a bowl of homemade tomato soup and a homemade roll for me!

2 Likes

The one that the other half puts in front of me where I don’t have to lift a finger, doesn’t happen as often as I would like.
Sasha

4 Likes

I’m not sure I have a favorite lunch as I like so many dishes.
But I just had pasta with a mix of augergine pesto / pieces of fresh tomato / grated cheddar cheese and it was yummy. After a long walk, I’d say that’s an ideal lunch!

As a special picnic treat we take poached salmon - sometimes smoked salmon steaks from Aldi - on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes with some large prawns and a big dollop of seafood salad sandwich filler or mayo. De-Lish!

We made our own caramelised hummus the other day with tinned chick peas. Caramelise the sliced onions by frying in a little olive oil with balsamic vinegar and brown sugar (dessert spoon of each); put the chick peas in a food processor, or mash with a fork and then add a dessert spoon of natural yoghurt and a dessert spoon of olive oil and blend. Lovely with bread sticks.

1 Like

Tomato soup and ryvita’s is what I eat a lot of at the moment.