What to do with a negative review 😞

Thank you that’s good advice :blush:

1 Like

Hi karen
If it helps take a look at my shop and how I photo and describe my bowls and trinket dishes etc dimensions can be misleading in pictures which is why I put the measurements. Don’t worry about his review it’s just mean and you have some beautifully crafted items.
Chin up
Mel

3 Likes

Thank you Mel, I’ve had a look at your beautiful items and it’s definitely useful for any future bowls I make. I’m chalking this gentleman up to experience :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Glintoflight.
Your shop looks beautiful, as did the bowl!
I think it’s good advice that people have left to take lots of photos from different angles, so customers have a better idea of what they are buying and are less likely to return.
It’s hard to put negative feedback ‘down to experience’ though, as you could have 100 positive ones, but the one that sticks with you is the negative one. (Some people don’t think of that though when they are reviewing purchased items, particularly before contacting the seller first!)
Helen x

2 Likes

Yes, it’s hard not to think about the negative one esp when ive only recently opened the shop and he didn’t contact me first and he wants to keep it anyway! But oh well, people can be funny :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes they can! :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just looked at your shop and I think your items are beautiful. It’s lovely to discover great new shops. I wish you many more happy sales. :grin:

3 Likes

Aw thank you that’s very much appreciated :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds like he was just a little bit picky. Side view photos are a good idea, as others have said, maybe with a rule behind so people can see the depth? I think you work is lovely, especially your wall pen holders - they’re a brilliant idea :grinning:

Thank you Bekki, the ruler to give depth is a good idea! And thanks for liking those pen holders I think they are a fave of mine, :blush: I’m going to be getting the ruler into all my items I think :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your designs are beautiful!

I can’t actually see your 2 star review all 5’s so maybe he’s taken it down?

The review has gone, he may of removed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Folksy have been fab and removed it as unwarranted :blush:

7 Likes

And thank you I’m glad you think my stuffs beautiful :two_hearts:

Folksy removed it as unwarranted, they have been really good :blush:

4 Likes

Excellent! It’s good to know that they will actually do this if necessary.

1 Like

Yes it is, I’m very grateful :slightly_smiling_face:

That is good to hear, I’m please Folksy have been supportive.

2 Likes

Yes, so am I :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you folksy took the review down for being unwarranted so that was very helpful of them

1 Like