What type of paint

Need a bit of help please. I use white box frames sometimes to frame my fused glass pieces. Occasionally I find that the white of the frame can get marked so need some paint I can use on these to repaint right round the front.
I’m thinking of a matt sort of stencil paint but no idea if that is best as I am Not a painter. Suggestions please… ps. only need a small bottle !

Chalk paint is good and you can small tins but you may have to paint all of it as white can vary in tones. Either that or tester pots from diy chains.

tester pot size was what i was thinking of. Had to change the frame front on one sold today as found a mark I couldn’t remove but frame will be fine to use if I can just repaint all the front and edges of the frame. Am going past B&Q tomorrow … will pop in.

I’d also say chalk paint and think you can get it a reasonable price some places now - defo seen small pots somewhere cheap but can’t remember where, possibly Home Bargains. I once tried making it after reading how in internet (matt emulsion and calcium carbonate powder) but it went a bit lumpy.

Colourman paints are lovely chalk paints, they come in small jars. They do white and an amazing array of colours.

I have B&Q and Homebase on my route tomorrow so will see what I can find. Thanks all for your help. Love this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plastikote Project Enamel is great. Comes in small pots, matt or gloss and dries quickly.