Where's Bill?

I’ve emailed admin and got them looking into it as part the paypal paid orders appears to have been rolled over to this month whilst the stripe paid orders have been billed for (and required no further action on my part).

1 Like

No bill here either :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounds more complicated if using Paypal and Stripe. I’m happy just to wait - I’m sure it will appear!

I have not received my bill either

1 Like

I still haven’t had mine…

1 Like

I haven’t got a bill either.

Think he’s on holiday!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got mine at something past 2am on the 1st :joy:

1 Like

Oh dear Sarah! :frowning:

1 Like

I’m still waiting for mine to be issued, I hate owing money even if it’s only a few pound, just over £4 in fact.

1 Like

Wonder if some shops have had their’s changed to William ? :wink:

1 Like

I wonder Joy! :):rofl:

1 Like

As long as Folksy don’t turn up at my door wanting to take my piano, I’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Yes, but think of all the sales you would have had to have made for you to owe a piano!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bill has finally turned up this morning!! He’s never been this late before!! He seems most unconcerned that anyone might be worried and has provided no explanation as to why he’s late but at least he’s turned up safe and sound. :wink:

3 Likes

Hello everyone – my huge apologies for some people getting their bill late!
I’ve posted about the issue on the status blog.
The precis is that there was an issue with the server that generated the bills and I was away, which is no excuse and I am sorry.
Also let me repeat here – thank you so much for letting us know about issues like these. I can’t over-emphasise how brilliant it is knowing you’ve got our backs.
Thank you again, and my apologies again to those who had to wait for their bills.
Thanks,
Doug.

3 Likes

Doh - we thought we’d got away with it!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Doug. I wasn’t too concerned as I knew that there was no chance of the bill being missing forever!!! :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Just paid mine :innocent: :joy:

1 Like

DOUG…I just got mine and paid it. I had difficulties at first as it said page not found…but on the 3rd attempt I got through to paypal and paid it.
I got the usual email to say it had been paid and if I go to BILL on my dashboard, it shows as paid.
HOWEVER, on my dashboard it still shows as unpaid and owing £2.74…help…