Which month is your quietest and which month is your Busiest?

My quietest is July and busiest was May!

Just started here so cannot say yet :slight_smile: But I hope for busy months :slight_smile: Have a nice day Diane!

October is usually hectic and February is when I get a rest :slight_smile:

Looking back at my Folksy bills - so revenue wise
2014 April quietest - Nov busiest
2013 May quietest - Dec busiest

1 Like

I haven’t had a quiet month this year! For the past couple of years June - August has been quiet, but I’ve used the time to make stock items. This year it has been non-stop commission work, which is awesome! October and November are my busiest months,

2 Likes

I only have one year to go off but November was ace, January very gloomy

For me the summer seems to be awfully quiet, July being bad and August worse (this covers the two years period my shop has been on Folksy). My busiest months seem to be January and February, but this may have more to do with school commitments and the summer hols preventing me from working on my stock levels and promoting my shop.

Love Sam x

It used to be October & November but last year was very quiet and this year probably will be too.

Depends on whether you are talking about online sales or face to face sales. For face to face its July and December for busiest with Jan and March being quiet. Online December is busiest with the rest of the year being sporadic and unpredictable.
Sasha

I suppose if your just talking about on here well as I said earlier but if your talking in general November & December last year was busy especially on Facebook.

Makes interesting reading seeing when everyone else is quiet and busy. I suppose it depends as well on what you make.

I’m usually busy from Oct - Dec and things are quietest in the Spring. I use my quieter periods for creating and stocking up ready for the run up to Christmas. I also usually have a review of my shop round about now, to see how I can improve things for the coming year.

1 Like