Who saw Cowboy Builders on Channel 5 last night

This couple were having their house renovated by a Cowboy builder and didn’t finish it. They had a room especially made for a Craft room. It wasn’t just a space under the stairs or in a corner it was a whole room. I was quite jealous when I saw the finished room. Its was really bright and airy, it looked lovely.

1 Like

I wish we had space for me to have a craft room, I have a desk & shelves in a corner of our bedroom but my stuff seems to spread and it often feels a bit cramped, maybe when those lottery numbers come up I’ll get my wish (or when the kids move out) :smile:

1 Like

I wish I still have my craft room but I had to give it up in order to house ‘adopted daughter’ that was 4 years ago and now with my conservatory almost completed I’ll not have to keep making trips to the attic any more.

1 Like

That’s good news @EileensCraftStudio. We were planning on having a very posh shed built at the side of the house where I would move everything into there and may still have space to do workshops but other things took over and I was worried about damp getting to my stock.

1 Like

I’ve been lucky over the last few years as I was able to convert our back bedroom into a craft room.Over the last few months I’ve been slowly selling off my stock and de-stashing as my craft room is being converted into a Nursery in time for the pitter patter of tiny feet at the end of May.

1 Like

Oh congratulations.

Thank you Pauline.

1 Like