Who's on Instagram

Hi Sophie. I love sea glass and pebbles too, I love the organic shapes of them. I tried to get to your insta page through your insta link on you Folksy page but it won’t connect. Check that you’ve put the correct form of address in your Shop Appearance page - it should look like: http://instagram.com/seaside_rocks. :wink:

1 Like

Found you, and following. Posts are looking good, keep them coming :grin:

1 Like

Hi. I found you on Instagram and I admire your photos. I love sea glass and items made from it. I invite you to my profile. Greetings. My profile on instagram is similar to the profile on Folks - catscraftcouk

2 Likes

Thanks Jackie. Really appreciate the feedback. Hugs xxx

1 Like

Greetings to you Adam and thankyou for your comments! I’ve followed you back :wink:

Ooo thanks Jackie, I will amend that. Thankyou for the heads up!

1 Like

Just followed you!

Hi there @SeasideRocks,
Thanks for that! I followed you too after visiting your shop and liking a few items.
I love that you make use of sea glass and other pebbles, I often find myself looking through pebbles and shells at the beach. Coming across rock pools is like finding treasure!
Very unique jewellery :smile:

2 Likes

Thankyou, it’s lovely to hear positive things about the work we do, isn’t it. Rock pools are amazing places (though never found treasures other than the lil creatures in there) :hugs:

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m on Instagram and it’s definitely my favourite social media platform, I have no idea how to promote myself on Facebook yet

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Me, I am in Instagram. Love, love, love itxx

1 Like

One positive side to having sleep insomnia is I can catch up on the Folksy Forum! Will go and find you all (hopefully) on instagram

1 Like

I agree with @justloveknitting4u , I don’t sleep much so plenty of time to catch up

2 Likes

I am also on instagram. I find it fun to use though haven’t been able to direct anyone to my shop yet! I am finding other social media confusing, especially facebook!

1 Like

I always put my link in Bio like you have and then direct them to the link as much as possible.
I have sold some stuff just straight from Insta too.

1 Like

Hi Kasika, I’ve found you on Instagram and am following you now, love the cats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found you Suzzie, am following you on Instagram too :slight_smile:

1 Like